- Customized Social Media Content
- Personalized Social Media Engagement
- Professional Social Media Account Management
- Advanced Technology Enablement
- Social Media Profile Optimization
- Branded Sales Collateral
- Executive Eminence
- Marketing Strategy & Consulting
- Influencer Marketing
- Video & Audio Production
- Animated Explainer Videos
- UI / UX / Graphics
- Social Media Advertising
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Search Engine Optimization
Why Is Facebook Still So Important?
Facebook remains the social media giant with the largest social media network.
It allows businesses and target audiences to connect and drive web traffic. Be it ecommerce, B2C or B2B Company; reach your target market effortlessly with Facebook advertising.
Did You Know?
1. On average, a Facebook user reportedly clicks 12 Facebook ads in 30 days.
2. About 5-6% of marketers use Facebook advertising campaigns to reach 1.95 billion out of the over 2 billion active users.
Instantly Relevant Is Here To Leverage The Marketing Power Of Facebook
About 68% of potential conversions on Facebook are wasted because of low-grade ad design.
Our goal as an agency providing Facebook advertising is to drive organic traffic that draws sales and conversions for your business. We accomplish this in a few ways:
We make your potential target audience into real
Running Facebook ad campaigns is one of the finest ways to approach your potential audience on this social media platform. Our Facebook advertising services could be the one stop shop!
You no longer have to weaken your bones and waste time and effort searching for potential customers and convincing them to buy from you.
How Do We Work?
To help your business with Facebook advertising, we will learn about you, your brand, and your end goals to make your business unique. This helps us understand how your customers would want to view your brand.
Our in-house ad experts will conclude our analysis approach to delivering a complete strategy that sketches how we plan to move ahead and drive campaigns.
The next steps include:
1. Ad Development